best usb oscilloscopes 100mhz Model: LW-2102L Feature: 1. 1GSa/s Sampling rate 2. 2 channels 3. 7" Wide screen LCD color display 4. USB host/device: Support USB printer and USB flash drive 5. Pctbridge function 6. Easy-scope software Application: 1. Industrial power design, troubleshooting,...
best usb oscilloscopes 100mhz
1. 1GSa/s Sampling rate
2. 2 channels
3. 7" Wide screen LCD color display
4. USB host/device: Support USB printer and USB flash drive
5. Pctbridge function
6. Easy-scope software
1. Industrial power design, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance.
2. Electronic design, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance.
3. Circuit design and debug
4. Education lab and training institution
5. Repair and service
6. Production test and quality inspection
1. 100Mhz, 1GSa/s, 2Ch, 40Kpts memory
2. The oscilloscope has a totally new ultrathin appearance design, and is small in size and more portable.
3. 7-inch wide-screen color TFT LCD displays clear, crisp and more stable waveform display. 25% more viewing area with the menu switched off.
4. Storage/ Memory depth: single channel: 40Kpts; double channels: 20Kpts.
5. Various trigger functions: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternation.
6. Unique digital filtering and waveform recording functions.
7. Shortcut key "PRINT" to save screenshot to the attached USB disk.
8. Standard configuration interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, RS-232.
9. USB Host: support storage of USB flash disk and upgrading of USB flash disk system software.
10. USB Device: support PC connection for remote communication.
11. Power cord satisfying the standard of the user's country
12. Packing list: USB cable , CD (containing PC software GAScope1.0 and user's manual)
13. 32 kinds of automatic measurement and manual cursor tracking measurement functions.
14. Two groups of reference waveform, 16 groups of common waveform, 20 groups of internal storage/output; support waveform setting, external storage and output of CSV and bitmap file by USB flash disc (CSV and bitmaps cannot be output from USB flash disc).
15. Adjustable waveform brightness and screen grid brightness.
16. The pop-up menu display mode realizes more flexible and more natural for users' operations.
17. Various kinds of language interface display.
18. On-line help system.
Input coupling: AC, DC, GND
Input impedance: 1MΩ±ǁ16pF±3pF
Maximum input voltage:
400V (DC+AC peak value, 1MΩ input impedance) (Only to 200MHz
800V (DC+AC peak value, 1MΩ input impedance)
Probe attenuation: 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X
Signal acquisition system
Sampling mode: Real-time sampling
Sampling rate: Single channel 1GSa/s, dual channel 500MSa/s
Storage depth: Single channel 40Kpts, Dual channel 20Kpts
Acquire mode: Sampling, peak value detection, average value
Average time: 4, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256
Gross weight: 3.5kg
Digital Oscilloscope Market 2018 Global Opportunities, Sales Revenue, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape, Top Key Players Analysis and Trends by Forecast to 2023
Global Digital oscilloscope Market, By Type (Mobile Digital Oscilloscope & Stationary digital oscilloscope), By Application (3D sensing, Data communication, IP video, radar & Electronic warfare, Power & energy efficiency and optical solutions), By End – User (Automotive, Medical, Education
Digital oscilloscopes tend to be more user friendly than any other measuring instruments that measure electric voltage & current. The digital oscilloscope displays a much better and detailed visuals that shows precisely the shape and timing of the pulse. Earlier, analog oscilloscope were used heavily in consumer electronics, manufacturing and precision engineering. However, the ability to convert any form of energy (Heat, light and sound) into digital form with more accuracy and precision is the leading factor for the huge market share of Digital oscilloscope.
Digital oscilloscope market is composed of many large organizations from electronics industry. It is witnessed that a large share of Digital oscilloscope market is dominated by the Consumer electronics and component manufacturing end users along with aerospace & defense, meteorology, medical and media following the lead. The Digital oscilloscope market is a slow growing market but holds most of the manufacturing and end user applications. These end users are majorly concentrated in APAC which leads the market by regions. These key players constantly keep innovating and bring about some new technologies to improve visuals, accuracy and data precision.
On the basis of Type, Digital Oscilloscope market is divided into Mobile digital oscilloscope and Stationary digital oscilloscope. This segmentation has been led by the hand held or mobile oscilloscopes as their convenience and mobility is the factor that adds value. These mobile oscilloscope are more of usability in Automobile parts manufacturing and medical equipment manufacturing.
On the basis of Application, Digital Oscilloscope market is divided into 3D sensing, Data Communication, IP video, radar and electronic warfare, Power and energy efficiency and optical solutions. Out of these, Data communication and optical solutions leads the segment. Also radar and electronic warfare are close in sharing the market. This is majorly due to increased growth of communication technology and optics. Many large organizations are investing in better data communications and optics plays a huge role in it. It has estimated a high market in the APAC and North America.